Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Welcome Guest,

Please Login/Register Below.

And Earn Forum Credits

Thank You.
Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opentimes

OpenHotel FanSite!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:19 am
Top posters
Unicorn (116)
How to re-colour an alteration furni I_vote_lcapHow to re-colour an alteration furni I_voting_barHow to re-colour an alteration furni I_vote_rcap 
fluffy (61)
How to re-colour an alteration furni I_vote_lcapHow to re-colour an alteration furni I_voting_barHow to re-colour an alteration furni I_vote_rcap 
bling125 (45)
GameCode (33)
Jake (22)
Bleed (22)
noveltyisdead (15)
junit(JJ) (8)
Steph (8)
R-Zilla (8)

How to re-colour an alteration furni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffy
Admin
Admin
fluffy

Credits : 5930
Reputation Reputation : 3

How to re-colour an alteration furni Empty
PostSubject: How to re-colour an alteration furni   How to re-colour an alteration furni I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Instruction on how to re-colour alt

Step 1: Get the pic you want to re-colour from google image, example habbo cola

Step 2: Paste the pic onto paint and edit the colours you want the furni to be

Step 3: Once you have the pic on paint edit the colour on the bar by right clicking and choose the colour u want to.

Step 4: Use the eyedrop ( pick colour) on the pic, left click on the part where you want to recolour and you will see at the top bar of paint that is the same colour of the pic

Step 5: Click on Eraser button, go on the pic...hold down the right mouse button and then your ready to go

Step 6: your recolouration of furni is complete

PS: if u dont like my instruction, well go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5x7T9sKqQo

It will takes u longer to get hang of doing the alt in this vid

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
https://opentimes.forumotion.com
Bleed
Founder
Founder

Credits : 5621
Reputation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to re-colour an alteration furni   How to re-colour an alteration furni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 am

wow your way is confusing :S
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Admin
Jake

Credits : 15455
Reputation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to re-colour an alteration furni   How to re-colour an alteration furni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:43 am

i really like the way on youtube its really easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to re-colour an alteration furni   How to re-colour an alteration furni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to re-colour an alteration furni
Page 1 of 1