Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Welcome Guest,

Please Login/Register Below.

And Earn Forum Credits

Thank You.
Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opentimes

OpenHotel FanSite!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:19 am
Top posters
Unicorn (116)
Night At The Museum 2 I_vote_lcapNight At The Museum 2 I_voting_barNight At The Museum 2 I_vote_rcap 
fluffy (61)
Night At The Museum 2 I_vote_lcapNight At The Museum 2 I_voting_barNight At The Museum 2 I_vote_rcap 
bling125 (45)
GameCode (33)
Jake (22)
Bleed (22)
noveltyisdead (15)
junit(JJ) (8)
Steph (8)
R-Zilla (8)

Night At The Museum 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unicorn
Founder
Founder
Unicorn

Credits : 6660
Reputation Reputation : 0

Night At The Museum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Night At The Museum 2   Night At The Museum 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

When the Museum of Natural History is closed for upgrades and renovations, the museum pieces are moved into federal storage at the famous Washington Museums. The centerpiece of the film will be bringing to life the Smithsonian Institution, which houses the world's largest museum complex with more than 136 million items in its collections, ranging from the plane Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams) flew on her non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic and Al Capone's (Jon Bernthal) rap sheet and mug shot to Dorothy's ruby slippers, Fonzie's jacket from Happy Days, the still from M*A*S*H and Archie Bunker's lounge chair from All in the Family. With a forwarded resume, Larry (Ben Stiller) becomes another caretaker at the Smithsonian, where Kahmunrah, an evil Pharaoh will come to life with the reestablishing of a tablet as a magical force in the museum bringing the old exhibits (Such as Theodore Roosevelt and Dexter) and new exhibits (like General Custer and Al Capone) back to life, and in conflict with each other. Larry enlists the help of Amelia Earheart, who he develops a romantic interest in, and together they try to put everything back in order.

Great movie! I saw it in gold class.
Back to top Go down
http://Ohforum.tk

Night At The Museum 2
Page 1 of 1