Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Welcome Guest,

Please Login/Register Below.

And Earn Forum Credits

Thank You.
Jordan & Val
Opentimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opentimes

OpenHotel FanSite!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:19 am
Top posters
Unicorn (116)
How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_vote_lcapHow to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_voting_barHow to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_vote_rcap 
fluffy (61)
How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_vote_lcapHow to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_voting_barHow to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_vote_rcap 
bling125 (45)
GameCode (33)
Jake (22)
Bleed (22)
noveltyisdead (15)
junit(JJ) (8)
Steph (8)
R-Zilla (8)

How to upload a image to opentimes forum post.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unicorn
Founder
Founder
Unicorn

Credits : 6660
Reputation Reputation : 0

How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. Empty
PostSubject: How to upload a image to opentimes forum post.   How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 am

Okay, to upload a picture to opentimes forum you need to follow these simple steps,

Well first off you need to upload to imageshack.us or photobucket.com
then you need to get the code that looks like < img src="IMAGECODE" >
Then post where you would like it in this forum.

i hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
http://Ohforum.tk
fluffy
Admin
Admin
fluffy

Credits : 5947
Reputation Reputation : 3

How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to upload a image to opentimes forum post.   How to upload a image to opentimes forum post. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 am

then go to the button whr it say image not host and image xD
Back to top Go down
https://opentimes.forumotion.com

How to upload a image to opentimes forum post.
Page 1 of 1